Come join us as we bring together experts, leaders, and community members to discuss all things Cyber! We will host workshops, panels, and a job fair for anyone interested in joining the Cybersecurity field.
FULL EVENT LINE UP
8am: Registration Opens
9am: Welcome and Conference Opening – Josh Jaffe, GCC Board President
9:15 – 10:15 am: Workshops
- Workshop Option 1: Future Vision: The Impact of Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Other Emerging Technologies on the Cybersecurity Workforce – Presented by Kelvin Taylor
- Workshop Option 2: Health Care Critical Infrastructure Risks, Threats, and Solutions – Presented by Matt Modica (BJC Healthcare CISO) and Gary Chan (SSM Health CISO)
10:30 – 11:30am: Workshops
- Workshop Option 1: Emerging Cyber Forensics Methods – Presented by Richard Dipple (Webster University), Doug Menendez (Webster University), Patrick Wilds (Police Detective), and Timothy Reboulet (SpearTip).
- Workshop Option 2: The Triad of Disruption: How Democracies will be Defeated – Presented by James Curtis (Webster University)
11:00 – 1:30pm – Career Fair – join us on the 1st floor of 4240 Duncan and meet GCC member employers who are looking for new Cyber talent for their organizations. Companies the likes of Emerson, MasterCard, Enterprise, RGA, Netskope, GDIT, BJC, AON, and more will be there, and they want to meet you!
11:30 – 1pm – Lunch – join us for delicious lunch catered by Pickles Deli on the 2nd floor of 4240 Duncan.
1:15 – 2:30pm – Panel: What Employers Need in Cyber Professionals – An All of the Above Approach; Moderated by Joe Scherrer (Washington University); Panel members include: Luis Arzu (Urban1), Marc Ashworth (First Bank), Pat Origliasso (Spire), and Heather Caban (Microsoft)
2:45 – 4:00pm – Panel: Best Practices for Enhancing Diversity and Inclusion in Cybersecurity; Moderated by Brian Gant (Maryville University), Erica Wilson (RGA), Lamont Orange (Netskope) and Joan Kelly (UMSL).
Note that once our event is over, STL StartUP Week is taking over VentureCafé from 4-8pm! They will be hosting a Start-Up Showcase, so come meet local start-ups.
During VentureCafé, there will also be an event hosted by the newly formed St. Louis Metropolitan affiliate of Women in CyberSecurity (WiCyS). More information to come on that.
STLCAPS and SPARK! will also be hosting a high school start-up competition the same evening.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Guests are expected to be vaccinated. Masking is optional, but encouraged.
There are four paid options for parking (as indicated in the attached parking map):
1. Street parking
2. Paid parking in the North Duncan lot across the street from 4240 on Duncan.
3. Paid parking in the Orange street garage
4. Paid parking in the Duncan/Sarah lot (note this is kind of a walk, but we will have signs pointing you in the right direction).