As a Strategy, Brand, Innovation, and Investment Strategist, Laura brings cross-functional expertise and a strong portfolio of successes contributing to top-line business sales, loyalty, and scale.
– investment data room development; pitch deck, executive summation, business plan development
– alignment of business + brand + marketing + sales strategies to drive top-line revenue
– development of core ideology; mission, vision, values, and value proposition development
– brand positioning voice, tone, personality, visual identity, and brand guidelines/standards
– ideation, innovation, feasibility analysis, pitch development, angel/private equity investing, start-ups
– driving awareness, relevancy, preference, loyalty, equity, and shareholder value
– integrated communication strategies
– customer insight & analytics
– thought-leadership development and coaching
*Laura has presented, consulted, and worked with businesses globally — throughout the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Puerto Rico, Manila, U.K., India, Australia, Singapore, Germany, Armenia, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Africa, etc. Businesses range from emerging ventures to Fortune 20 companies.