Born, raised, and educated Germany. Immigrated to the USA in 1992 and became a proud US Citizen in 2008.2000: Founder and CEO of AAA Translation, St. Louis, Missouri – a foreign language translation, localization & global consulting firm providing successful worldwide communication solutions to the most innovative brands.
2006: President St. Louis – Stuttgart Sister Cities, 501 © 3 Not-For-Profit Organization Manage St. Louis’ oldest Sister City Relationship between St. Louis and Stuttgart’s Mayors/City
Hall. Create and execute fundraising events for business, student, and cultural exchanges.
• Advanced Technical/Business Certificate from Commercial College in Aalen, Germany
• Foreign Language Correspondent Degree from Merkur College in Ulm, Germany
• Northwestern State University, Louisiana – Literature and Computer Science
• Women in Leadership Certificate – Focus St. Louis
• Fluent in German and English and knowledge of French, Italian, Russian and Spanish
Board/Community Involvement: World Trade Center St. Louis, German American Heritage Society German American Committee; Multicultural Committee Explore St. Louis; Advisory Board Enterprising Women; STL Forum
• Hillman Scholarship Foundation
• Regional Business Council – young entrepreneurs
• St. Louis Mosaic Project – International Women Group
• University of Missouri St. Louis – Women in International Business
Contributor to Betsy Cohen’s book: “Welcome to the USA – You’re Hired” published 09/2021, Authority Magazine, BusinessWeek Alliance/Market Advisory Board, National Public Radio (NPR), BusinessWeek.com, BrandChannel.com, Bloomberg Business News, Crain’s, Minority Business Magazine, Rankraiser.com, St. Louis Commerce Magazine, St. Louis Business
Journal, St. Louis Magazine, CBX KMOX Radio, Pete the Planner Radio Show Indianapolis, International Enterprise Singapore, various German newspapers, and radio stations.
2022 Top Woman Business Owner – Small Business Monthly St. Louis
2022 St. Louis Titan 100
2021 Enterprising Woman of the Year Award – Enterprising Women Magazine
2017 Immigrant Entrepreneur and Sister Cities Award from the St. Louis Mosaic Project
2016 Top 100 St. Louisans to Know to Succeed in Business from Small Business Monthly
2013 Friedrich Hecker Freedom Award – German American Heritage Society of Saint Louis